Tuesday 18 February 2014

New Cover Designer for My Contemporary Romance


I just had an amazing experience with cover designer, Will Jackson, whom I met through my mystery discussion group on Linked In. Will posted about the importance of the book cover in selling your novel, we got talking, and he ended up designing the cover for my next project, a contemporary romance that will be published this summer called The Dating Do Over.

Will was terrific. Even though I live in Canada and he lives in England, there was no problem communicating with each other via e-mail. He returned my e-mails promptly, really listened to my ideas, and had finished the cover within just three days. I highly recommend him if you're looking for someone to design your next cover, and his prices are certainly reasonable. Here's the link to his site, "Design Your Cover":  http://designyourcover.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment