Thursday 18 April 2013

The Marriage Market Published














Published by Books We Love on Amazon

The Marriage Market

A determined young woman in search of a husband with two best friends competing for her affections.  An ambitious widow who defies social convention by going into business for herself.  A rakish lawyer who falls disastrously in love for the first time.  These are the central players in this old-fashioned Regency romance.  The Marriage Market will sweep you from the ballrooms of the “haute ton” in Bath to a romantic vineyard in Tuscany.

Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/The-Marriage-Market-ebook/dp/B00CDXRGP4

Well, that's it.  All three of my novels are now published with Books We Love and available as e-books with Amazon.  I'd sit down tonight and put my feet up, but I'm going to the Calgary Crime Writers party to celebrate the short list for the Edgar awards for mystery novels.  If I have anything to celebrate, I'll let you know.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment